Our mature stream fed lakes nestling in a delightful Cornish valley are only a short walk from your holiday accommodation and they feature double figured Carp, Rudd, Roach, Bream, Perch, Goldern and Green Tench.
Within easy reach there are a number of day ticket waters including Porth Reservoir and the famous bagging water at Gwinear.
Fishing is free to Penvose Static Caravan Residents
Reduced Fee to Camping and Touring Residents
Day Tickets are also available to non-residents dawn to dusk
(Night fishing is only available to Penvose residents)
• 2 rods per person
• All nets to be dipped in solution tanks
• Barbless hooks only to be used
• Ground bait may be used – 2kg max
• Landing nets must be used
• Landing mats preferred
• ALL RUBBISH must be cleared from the lakeside and placed in the bins provided
• Anglers MUST hold a valid licence
• Anglers not complying with above rules will be asked to leave and not return